- Occupational Therapist
Website Therapia Staffing
A fast growing company is excited to interview Occupational Therapists / OT. This facility is ideally looking for someone with previous clinic experience as an Occupational Therapist.
This is a full time Occupational Therapy position and offers the opportunity to work with a collaborative team who understand the importance of going the extra mile to improve the therapy of their patients.
We are seeking current Licensed Occupational Therapists.?ÿ Phone interviews for this need are being conducted immediately for qualified Occupational Therapists.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR OT/ OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST:
- Assist in evaluating the patient??s level of function by administering and interpreting patient??s diagnostic and prognostic tests of function in their homes.
- Participate in development and revision of the Plan of Care by conferring with the patients?? physicians and clinical team members.
- Improve and restore strength, coordination, range of motion and function by providing therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OT / OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST:
- No new graduates, please
- Needs prior geriatric experience
- Active AZ State OT license or the ability to obtain
- Knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurologic injury generally required
- Experience with a home health, medical surgical, or rehabilitation center environment
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
- Spanish speaking is highly preferred!
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Financial Packages
- Free Health and Dental Insurance
- Free CEU??s/Reimbursement
- Travel Allowance
- Mileage Reimbursement
M-F from 7:30 – 4:00 – 40 hours per week
Required License: OT