The holidays are just around the corner, and you may be wondering what to get your favorite nurse or educator? Don’t panic, there is still time. We have compiled a list of some of our most popular gift ideas for traveling nurses and educators. From journals to personal hydroponic gardens, this list will help you find the perfect present that will be sure to please any professional in your life. Perhaps a customizable travel mug for those who love coffee as much as they love being a nurse? Maybe a fun and colorful tote bag for the best educator you know? They’ll always have something with which to enjoy their favorite pick-me-up.
Some of our favorite gift ideas for traveling nurses and educators include:
- Bathrobe – This luxurious robe will make you feel like you’re staying at a five-star spa. A cozy robe is the perfect gift to make that airbnb or hotel feel more like home.
- Fun Luggage Tags – So the next time you are hauling luggage through an airport, know that it belongs to someone special and they can always spot their luggage on the carousel.
- Aromatherapy Neck Pillow- Help them get some much-needed rest while traveling with this neck pillow that is infused with aromatherapy oils. Just breathe deep and relax.
- Customizable Coffee Mug- Start their day off right with a mug full of their favorite coffee/tea beverage that has their name and/or profession written right on it!
- Journal- Encourage them to keep track of all their fantastic experiences or simply jot down their thoughts after a long day with this journal.
- Tote Bag/Backpack – Educators and nurses alike always have a bag full of essential daily supplies, snacks, lesson plans and other fun goodies. Why not give them a cute tote or backpack to transport their favorite items around in?
- Bluetooth Travel Speaker – Everyone loves to listen to their favorite music, podcast or audiobook wherever they are! They can use this portable speaker in their classroom, break room, hotel or maybe even at the beach on their day off!
- Aerogarden – Do you know someone who loves fresh herbs, and vegetables? The aerogarden is the perfect gift to grow fresh produce with hydroponics right on your kitchen counter! This is perfect for a professional relocating long term or driving to their next assignment.
- Pajama Set – A fool proof gift. Who doesn’t enjoy coming home and getting comfortable in their favorite pajamas after a long day/night at work.
- Theragun – A splurge worthy gift indeed, but worth every penny! The Theragun is a great way to let that special professional in your life release muscle tension during their time off. There are also many cheaper alternatives to choose from at retailers such as Amazon, BestBuy and Brookstone.
Need more ideas? Check out our Therapia Staffing Amazon page full of gift ideas for those special clinical or education-based professionals in your life!
We hope that this list has given you some ideas for the perfect gift to give a traveling nurse or educator. From practical items to fun and whimsical gifts, we are sure you will find something they love. And don’t forget, if all else fails, a gift card is always a safe option.