Website Therapia Staffing
Join a growing company that values teamwork and professional development. We are seeking BCBAs to work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder and related developmental disabilities. Our multi-disciplinary team provides a wraparound approach to treatment, including neuropsychological assessment and diagnosis, mental health counseling, group therapy, and intensive applied behavioral analysis (ABA).
- BCBA certificate, Washington State LBA
- BCBA Supervision Training
- Reliable source of transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must pass criminal background check
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in a variety of environments including home, clinic, community and school settings
- 2-3 years of clinical experience as a BCBA
- Experience with Precision Teaching
- Bilingual and/or bicultural background, a plus
- Each BCBA is responsible for the design and implementation of individualized behavioral treatment programs for clients in their homes, schools, community or clinic setting. The BCBA is accountable for ensuring that the treatment plan and goals are communicated and progress occurs. Conduct initial and on-going assessments including the VB-MAPP, ABLLS and Vineland.
- The BCBA supervises and evaluates Certified Behavior Technician (CBT) performance and provides feedback to develop programs, training and mentoring ensuring high-quality service is being provided.
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic is a must. Excellent follow-through, self-motivated, and detail-oriented. Must have effective problem solving skills, and the ability to work with a variety of technologies.
What we offer:
- Full time salaried position, weekend’s optional, flexible schedule for work/life balance.
- Generous financial arrangement, commensurate with education and experience.
- Continuing Education stipend
- Health Insurance Reimbursements
- Ongoing professional development, training and supervision under dedicated BCBA’s