- Occupational Therapist
Website Therapia Staffing
In preparation for the upcoming school year a partner is excited to start interviewing Occupational Therapists (OT) for their Pediatric Outpatient Clinic. This clinic is looking for passionate Occupational Therapists that are focused on the improved therapy and development of their children.
This OT position offer full time hours and holidays off. Interviews will be taking place immediately to ensure enough time for licensing for those Occupational Therapists interested in a school based position. There is an opportunity for a return position next school year and this district is open to interviewing therapists that are new grads or OTs that have not had an opportunity to get into a pediatric based position but interesting in this setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate, plan and implement therapy treatments for students needing occupational therapy assistance
- Preparing, implementing and evaluating a plan of care for each student
- Participate on committees, complete procedural compliance paperwork and engage in many activities to support ALL students in achieving Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP).
- Plan and carry out interventions
- Prepare and share assessment results with Individual Education Program (IEP) Teams
- Collaborate with teachers and related services team
- Successful completion of an accredited Bachelors Degree Program.
- Currently licensed in the state as an OT/Occupational Therapist or have the ability to obtain a license
Required License: OT