- Speech Language Pathologist
Website Therapia Staffing
Ideally starting starting as soon as possible, a partner is excited to start interviewing Speech Language Therapists (SLP) for their Pediatric Center-Based Services. This center is looking for passionate SLPs that are focused on the improved therapy and development of their children.
This SLP position offer full time hours and holidays off. Interviews will be taking place starting now.
This exciting school district is dedicated to the growth and development of their children. This school year contract will be reviewing perspective SLP candidates and will also consider those therapists coming into their CFY/Clinical Fellowship Year/SLP-CFY.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate, plan, and implement therapy treatments for students with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders
- Evaluate and treat students with educationally or functionally relevant communication problems
- Participate on committees, complete procedural compliance paperwork and engage in many activities to support ALL students in achieving Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
- Plan and carry out interventions
- Prepare and share assessment results with Individual Education Program (IEP) Teams
- Collaborate with teachers and related services team
- Successful completion of an accredited Master’s Degree Program
- Licensed in state or able to be licensed within the State of LA
Required License: SLP